Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Cinnamon Roll Cake

Love Pinterest!

Recipe credits from Cookin' It Up North!


Baked this afternoon for an afternoon snack :)

It can be served for breakfast or a dessert!

My kind of food!!


Pre-Oven

Photobucket


Post-Oven

Photobucket


My handsome helper!!!

Photobucket


The DELISH finished product!

Photobucket

Cake:

3 c. flour

1/4 tsp.salt

1 c. sugar

4 tsp. baking powder

1 1/2 c. milk

2 eggs

2 tsp. vanilla

1/2 c. butter, melted


Topping:

1 c. butter, softened

1 c. brown sugar

2 Tbsp. flour

1 Tbsp. cinnamon


Mix everything together except for the butter.

Slowly stir in the melted butter and pour into a greased 9x13 pan. For the topping, mix all the ingredients together until well combined. Drop evenly over the batter and swirl with a knife. Bake at 350 for 28-32 minutes.


Glaze:

2 c. powdered sugar

5 Tbsp. milk

1 tsp. vanilla


While warm drizzle the glaze over the cake.

*Erin's Notes: I did not drizzle the glaze over the entire cake. I kept it in a separate container and drizzled over the cake slices when served. I also think this would be delish with a cream cheese frosting :)


2 comments:

laurie said...

Your cake looks delish!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

This looks delicious. I find so many good things on Pinterest too.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online