1 package (9 ounces) uncooked refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini (I usually buy it frozen if I can find it!)
1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
1 large carrot, peeled and chopped (I usually buy a bag of baby carrots and use 1/2 the bag)
1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
4 green onions with tops, thinly sliced
1/4 cup snipped fresh parsley
1/2 cup fat-free ranch dressing (I use regular!)
2 tablespoons grated fresh Parmesan cheese (I use 1/2 the bag :)
Cook tortellini according to package directions drain and rinse under cold running water using large colander. Place tortellini in large colander bowl and set aside. Meanwhile, slice zucchini, chop carrot, cut cherry tomatoes in half and slice green onions. Snip parsley using kitchen shears. Add vegetables to tortellini. Pour salad dressing over salad. Grate Parmesan cheese over salad,mix gently. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Yield: 6 servings (I double this recipe if taking to a party!)
Thanks to Michelle and Pampered Chef for introducing me to this one!)
14 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment