Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Quick & yummy Taco Soup



1 pound ground beef
1/2 onion, chopped
1 can crushed tomatoes
1 can kidney beans, undrained
1 can corn, undrained
1 pkg. taco seasoning

*Note: In addition to the above ingredients, Erin adds one can of diced tomatoes to her soup.

In Large soup pot, brown ground beef and onion. Drain fat. Add tomatoes, corn, taco seasoning, and beans. Simmer uncovered for 30 to 45 minutes. Serve garnished with sour cream, grated cheese and tortilla chips.

This can also be made in a slow cooker, Just brown the meat and add remaining main ingredients.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Mom, I am making this right now :) Looks and smells yummy! Thanks for sharing...it was SO easy to make!

Vennesa said...

This looks so good! I may have to give Taco Soup a second chance. :)

Chelle said...

Made this tonight and had my parents over for dinner. Very good and very easy!

Erin said...

When I make this I add 1/2 can of diced tomatoes as well!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online