Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Cornflake Cookies

This is a treat that our family grew up on but because Cooper is allergic to peanuts it's been hidden away in our archives and we've all forgotten about it...until now. I took these to a recent family party and before dinner was even served these puppies were almost gone! They really are so delicious and so easy to make.
Ingredients:
1 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Corn Syrup
1 Cup Peanut Butter
6 + cups corn flakes

Heat sugar and corn syrup over low heat until sugar is dissolved. Take off heat and add peanut butter to pan. Pour mixture over corn flakes and stir. Add more cornflakes to desired consistency. Place balls or spoonfuls on wax paper. Let cool and ENJOY!!!
Thanks Carly for reminding us about this long lost treat!

1 comments:

Melody said...

Oh! Those look so good! I bet they are so chewy. I'll have to bookmark this one. Thanks!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online