Sunday, June 21, 2009

CROCK POT CHICKEN TACOS!

This recipe comes from Hey Mom! Whats for Dinner?

It is so easy and so good! The best part, Cooper age 4, LOVED it!

1 pgk. frozen corn
1 can black beans, drained
2-3 frozen Chicken breasts - (I used frozen chicken tenders)
1 jar salsa
cumin
chili powder

Directions

-place corn in bottom of crock pot, then beans, and chicken
-sprinkle chicken with cumin and chili powder
-add salsa
-cook on high for 3-4 hrs. or low 6-8 hrs., or until chicken is done & shreds easily.
-remove chicken from crockpot, shred, return & mix well with other ingredients
-serve over tortillas

I also topped with sour cream

5 comments:

Crystal said...

I LOVE THIS BLOG! Thanks for posting recipes that I can do! I love it...did I say I love it?!

Chelle said...

This looks yummy! I think I'll try it this week.

Erin said...

Mom, 1 jar of salsa? Small, Med or large? Mild, med or hot?

Erin said...

How much of the spices do I put in?

oops! said...

16 oz. salsa and you know a dash of each spice! Pace picante 16 oz. is what I use.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online