Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Chicken Noodle Soup


A family favorite!

Chicken (10-12 frozen tenderloins)
1 stock of celery
Carrots (I buy the small bag of baby carrots)
Chicken bullion cubes
Wide egg noodles
Water

Best if you have 3 pots so you can cook everything at the same time!
Pot 1: Boil chicken for about 20 minutes. When done, shred or cut into bite size pieces.
Pot 2: Cook noodles (I use about 3/4 of the bag) according to bag directions.
Pot 3: Boil celery and carrots in 10 cups of water and add 10 chicken bullion cubes (I ALWAYS add a few more bullion for extra flavor!) for about 10-15 minutes. Make sure not to over cook veggies!!

-Add shredded chicken and noodles to veggie pot. Let simmer for about 10 minutes.
-Add salt and pepper to taste!

*Note* My sister in law suggested that I add potatoes and it was YUMMY! Thanks Chelle :)

1 comments:

oops! said...

It's really good with left over turkey. Thanksgiving is just around the corner!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online