Found Here
Ingredients:
6 Chicken Breasts
1/2 Pint Whipping Cream
2 Family Size Cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
Paprika
Garlic Salt
Dried Parsley
Directions:
Sprinkle both sides of chicken with lots of garlic salt and paprika. Optional: Sprinkle the top side with a little bit of dried parsley flakes.
In another bowl, stir together the Cream of Mushroom soups and about half a pint of whipping cream. Pour this mixture on top of chicken. Just add the cream until the condensed soup isn't so thick and is more like a thick gravy.
Pour the sauce over the chicken. Optional: Add salt and paprika on top.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
14 years ago
2 comments:
This looks good. I want to make it tonight but I wonder if I could do it in the crock pot instead?!
Me again. So I made this tonight with a few simple changes. I did celery salt, garlic salt, pepper and parsley. Didn't have paprika though. I also cut up my chicken breasts in to smaller pieces hoping to cut down the cooking time. It's in the oven now and smells so good! I'm boiling pasta to serve with the extra gravy.
Thanks for posting this recipe!! Can't wait to eat tonight!
Post a Comment