3 cups water
4 tsp chicken bullion
3 tsp garlic powder
1/2 bunch cilantro
1 can green chilies
3/4 tsp salt
1 TBSP butter
1/2 onion
3 cups minute rice
Blend cilantro, chilies, and onion in blender. Bring water to a boil. Add all ingredients, simmer covered for 30 minutes.
Tip: I used 1/2 bunch cilantro and it seemed like that was to much. Next time I will use a little less then half.
14 years ago
1 comments:
Erin,
I just wanted to tell you that we tried your Cafe Rio Rice last night....it was amazing!!! I also didnt add as much cilantro because my sister-in-law doesnt like it, but it was so good. I got an enchilada recipe from that Cuban chic on Food Network and made some Toastadita's too. It was the perfect mexican meal I have had in a while. Thanks for the rice...we will try the pork sometime soon too :)
Love, Leesh
Post a Comment