Monday, January 31, 2011

Chocolate chip cookies!

I am very picky about my cookies. I like them to be soft and delicious. Welp, I found the PERFECT recipe for that. This is the best recipe to date for chocolate chip cookies!
I found the recipe here.
*
Photobucket
*
2/3 c. shortening
2/3 c. butter (not margarine)
1 c. granulated sugar
1 c. brown sugar, packed
2 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla
3 c. flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
1 c. chopped nuts (I left these out)
12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips (I always use milk chocolate chips!)

Mix thoroughly first 6 ingredients. Stir in remaining ingredients. Drop on ungreased baking stone. Bake 8 to 10 minutes at 375 degrees. This is a single recipe which makes about 7 dozen.
8
Photobucket

3 comments:

Vennesa said...

This is the same recipe I use Erin. It's from Betty Crocker. And you are right, I've never found a better one. I love these cookies!
(And I leave out the nuts too.)

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

I've used this recipe for years. My mom had the old red Betty Crocker recipe box from the 70s and this was in it. There is no better recipe!

I leave out the nuts and sometimes I do a mix using chocolate chips, white chocolate chips and butterscotch chips!

Chelle said...

Best recipe out there. This is the recipe my mom would always make when we were little. Doesn't get better than Betty Crocker!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online