Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Oatmeal Fudgebars

1 c. shortening
2 c. brown sugar
2 eggs
1 1/2 c.- flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
4 c. oats
1 tsp vanilla

Mix together, set aside 1 1/2 c. for topping, spread remaining on cookie sheet.

2 tsp. vanilla
1 small bag of choc. chips
2 tbsp. butter
1 can sweetened condensed milk

Melt in sauce pan, spread on top of crust, sprinkle 1 1/2 c. topping on top.

Bake at 350 for 20 min

(My cute neighbor gave our family this delicious treat for Christmas and I had to have the recipe!)

2 comments:

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

K ladies. I made these today and OH MY GOODNESS they are SO good. Only make them if you have some people in mind you can give some to. I promise you will eat the entire pan if not!

Mmmm....I am going to go eat another one now...so much for the 10 lbs I want to lose. I'll start on Monday...HAHAHAHA!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online